Great Portland estates PLC
This section of our website is designed to help you understand what we do with information about you, referred to as "personal data".
If you have any questions or converns about the information on this page, or about what we do with your personal data, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at the above address, for the attention of the Data Protection Manager.
In each case, you have certain right, including how to get a copy of your data, how to get it corrected or deleted and how to complain. These rights are set out in more detail below.
We will collect information from you when you visit this website and register your interest in one of our properties.
Visiting this website
What would you like to learn more about?
Conclusion section: your rights
The law gives you certain rights in respect of the information that we hold about you. Below is a short overview of those rights.
- With some exceptions designed to protect the rights of others, you have the right to a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. We (or the agent) may make a reasonable charge for additional copies of that data beyond the first copy, based on administrative costs of dealing with it. Where the data is data that you have given to us, you have the right to receive your copy of it in a common electronic format, and to provide copies of it to other people if you wish.
- You have the right to have the personal data held about you corrected if it is factually inaccurate.
- In some limited circumstances, you have the right to have personal data that held about you erased (“the right to be forgotten”). This right is not generally available where we still have a valid legal reason to keep the data (for example, for security reasons or because we are obliged to do so by law).
- You have the right to require us to stop the use of your personal data to send you marketing information.
- You also have the right in some circumstances to request that temporary restrictions are placed on how your personal data is processed, for example, if you contest its accuracy or where it is processed on the basis of legitimate interests and you contest the assessment that the legitimate interest overrides your rights.
- If the personal data is processed on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, in which case the processing will stop unless the data controller has another legal basis on which to continue to process it.
If you want to stop being sent information, the quickest and most efficient way is to use the provided “unsubscribe” links in communications (although you can contact us, or the agent, direct if you prefer, please see the paragraphs below for contact details).
Otherwise, if you want to exercise your rights in respect of your personal data against us, the best way to do so is to contact us by email on email@example.com or to write to us at 33 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0PW for the attention of the Data Protection Manager. In order to protect your privacy, we may ask you to prove your identity before we take any steps in response to such a request.
If you wish to exercise your rights against our agents, please contact them at:
020 7399 5675
020 7858 4486
020 7399 5125
020 7087 5675
020 7871 7422
020 7487 1767
020 7487 1713
020 7871 7430
07973 834 306
07808 854 145
Bruce Gillingham Pollard
07980 313 675
07799 882 850
You also have the right to lodge a complaint about our handling of your personal data with the Information Commissioner’s Office via ico.org.uk/concerns. You can contact them on 0303 123 1113.